Areas of Mentoring
• Moving from a Hobby to a Business
• Effective Costing
• Competitive but realistic pricing
• Product Sourcing
• Menu Planning
• Choosing your customers, learning to say “No”
• What equipment should I invest in?
• Managing part time staff
• Advertising and Social Media
• Work < > Life Balance
• Growing the business
How it Works
Our initial discovery session of up to an hour is free.
We will agree a series of detailed reviews to delve into specific parts of your business. Most clients benefit from 4 - 6 focused sessions. These are £90 for 90 minutes.
Your monthly membership of the mentoring programme is £25 per month. This gives you unlimited access to ad hoc calls and email advice, as well as periodic small group meetings to explore and share areas of common interest.